Tuesday 8 March 2011

A Beautiful Mess I've Made.

Evening;

Each blog post I seem to do, I find a few pictures before hand that I like that I want to add in; just some that weirdly inspire me.

Or make me feel something. It's odd, but some photographs are tantalisingly captivating.

I love it.

So I think I'll spam you loads of photos.

Mainly because I can; And I love them.I realise have my posts end up to be about this but it's what I love.

It's a massive part of me.

'Have you ever felt like you've had everything? That you were the top of everything; holding your life gripped in your hands. You didn't doubt anythin
g you did, you couldn't be touched.
You were invincible.
Silently perfect.If you do; Hold onto it. With everything you have.But my god, don't let it consume you and change you. Remember who you are.'

A part of a speech called 'Remember Who You Are'.
No idea why I added that, I just thought I would(:

Catch Me If You Can.

I realise how irrelevant this post is;

But I don't mind.

Goodnight.(:

Catch me if you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment