Wednesday 11 May 2011

Listen To My Lullaby Of Lies.

Hello Little World;

It's been far too long since I posted, because of being busy, seeing people, and life and such.(:

Well, took the day off today to do art. Which sort of went well? Still got more than I can do even if I don't sleep at all..
I'm so screwed, aha. But oh well, it's just art; Really shouldn't leave things to the last moment, ey?
I've written the start of a post about a billion times, but never actually finished the post so I think I will do it this time.

This post is pointless though; Just sayin'. Have nothing to say, am just in a happy mood though. Doesn't seem to be rare any more, I always seem to be happy:).

Working on music projects & such; Getting loads of influences from different people.
Just found this guy today, through a friend of a friend sorta? Well goes to my school, aha.

Ron Pope - A Drop In The Ocean

This song mesmerises me; His voice is so clear and his words just flow with his accent.

'I was praying that you and me might end up together; It's like wishing for rain while standing in the desert.'

Also; spent all the time I've been doing art whilst UKFDubstep pissed off every person that walked past my house, it was way too loud. but it kept me working. I think I've done about 13 pages so far, 6 in my A3 book and 7 in my A4 book. Aha.

Yeah, I just realised you don't care:).
Well; That's my ramblings for today.

For some reason people still read this despite the fact I've not posted anything in ages, so thankyou for the random 6500 views, most of which I got after I stopped blogging. Aha, bless.(:

The sun makes me happy too.

Goodbye People; I've decided I will post later on as well, To make up for the lack of posts.
But while I'm doing art into the early hours of the morning:).

I'd Pick Up The Pieces Of You, If You'd Let Me; I'm Not Saying I'm Not Broken Too.
I Reckon We'd Fix Each Other, Back Up Our Hearts; This Sunset Looks So Perfect Yet One Piece Is Missing.
Darling; It's You.

2 comments: