Monday 5 September 2011

Say Something; I'm Giving Up On You.

Ever caught a butterfly? You wouldn't hold it by a wing, so you can watch it in pain without a real chance to fly. You wouldn't grip it so tight that it dies away. But you can't help but reach out for it in the first place.

I haven't posted in sooooo long. Not that I really care, random people that care nothing about the shit I ramble read it so oh well :).

Life is good sometimes, Holidays and Festival this summer has actually completed me, aha. Been quite an awesome summer, not going to lie.

The title is from Ian Axel. I prefer Greg Holden's version, they perform together a lot :)

- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3Yxl-C9v5E

Take a listen if you bother to read this :')

School tomorrow.

Meeeeesh.

Mergle.

Nightt World. (:

ps Write my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment