Sunday 2 October 2011

Fucking Inspired.

Evenin'.

Inspiration can come from the strangest of places, May it be a speech from a leader of societies, Or a man singing on the street; working on his talents to sustain himself.

People inspire me; The people around me. People with amazing smiles, or positivity. Or even people that can muster up the courage to look strong through a storm.
Even my mum is a person like this, because the hardest thing you can possibly do is the laugh your way through cancer.
She is one of the greatest inspirations in my life, and probably a major reason I w

ent from depression to absolutely loving every moment of my life.

When you see the world is all its complexity, and how valuable every little piece of potential is, you learn to love every second of it.

Weekend has been pretty good; Love my friends and met a lottttt of new people, Friday/saturday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtchxVXy8qk



This song, a remix of Ed Sheeran, is one of the reasons I can love rappers. When a guy can actually sing about something that fucking matters.

Hats off to this guy.


Oh and this kitty made me smile.

He so sophisticated.

Night world.

ps, Write our book.
pps, Gone back to writing music again(;

That's why they call me a Young Gun.

No comments:

Post a Comment