Tuesday 28 December 2010

Passing Off The Chaos As Sane.

Hello People that may read this.

Today started off interestingly, but that is something that I can't get over. But I slept okay which is a massive plus for me. (For those who don't know, I don't sleep well. Not well at all really.) But it got better as Louise came over and we got ready to go into Reading for the sales. Was lovely seeing her try things on and such, I don't think she knows quite how pretty she is..

The fog and darkness together is stunning, and it has clouded around the trees. My walk through the darkness revealed beauty of this little world. I rather love the way the world surprises me sometimes, it's more than incredible.

I've been wanting to do something creative for a few days now, I still have no idea what to make. Been contemplating making something for Timothy (He's a tiny hedgehog pet of Louise's), as he is more than adorable. He deserves something nice.

Enjoy the rest of your evenings.

Also, I've decided to put lyrics up each day. Not a very original idea, but lyrics really inspire me.

You're too good to lose, Do you know who you are? You're my shooting star (Shooting Star - Air Traffic)

No comments:

Post a Comment