Monday 27 December 2010

Welcome To My World.

Hello World.

It's been a long time since I've blogged but nonetheless I'm back to it, as a lot of my friends have been blogging recently. Here are a few:
I guess this will be my day to day life, just for any of those who care to read it. I can't promise that it will be very good reading but it's just something along those lines. But, if you do actually read this, then give me a shout; I'd love to know that people actually do. My life is rather basic, with spurs of interest coming from it. I'm not very different from anyone you could meet on the street but still.
Not so tall, not so small.
Longish blondy-ginger hair.
Blue eyes.
Always been in love with the arts, and it's something I hold close to my heart, so don't be surprised if you see some popping up here. (Along with that, I love photography so if you want then take a moment to check out my FLICKR.) Been into different types of sports and such but nothing serious, If I weren't so lazy I'd probably do more.

Well it's just past Christmas, so I hope yours was amazing. Can't say there was anything wrong with mine, it was nice to see some family all together with a lot of food. Loving the fridge full of left overs still(Y).
This day itself hasn't amounted to much; I'm yet to do much. So I'll leave you on that note.
I'll keep up the posts each day & This is the end of my introduction.
Goodbye.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment