Friday 31 December 2010

Home Is Where Your Heart Is; So Where's Your Home?

Hello,

Last day of 2010, and into 2011. It better be good, I don't want a crap year thanks. (Y).
Spending the last moments with friends and such people, should be good, but yeah.

I keep spending my days doing absolutely nothing, except watching films. I'm so screwed when I have to do art, I've been dead lazy. And I really can't be bothered.
So there's a failed GCSE. I'm not even that good at art really, I'm not too bad I suppose.

My house is beyond warm, but I'm outside all night so I reckon it's gunna get cold. Merhhhh. I really can't be bothered with cold but yeah. Good people. So might be tolerable. Missing someone though..

I think this year I've been the happiest I've been in my life.. with a few of the hardest things to happen so far.. Let's hope I can keep some happiness and the harder things to pass..

Time will tell.

Goodnight People & Happy new year.

I'm not phased by the oceans of this earth; Not by the Deities of the Sky, not by the wisp of fire. Yet; You. You amaze me. ( Are you in? - Ben White)

No comments:

Post a Comment