Thursday 30 December 2010

This Is Is Your Surefire Shot; Don't Miss.

Hello once again,

Today has been yet another lazy day, with a lot of thinking of 2011, trying to make foresight kick in so I can know what to expect. Not even wanting to go into the new year this way, but it's the only way it seems I'll be going into it, oh well. I guess I'll just have to try and deal with it (Y).

All I've done is sit around, tidy and watch films all day, it might sound nice and relaxed but I've done nothing more than that, although the films I watched were pretty good to be quite honest. (Se7en, Howl's Moving Castle and now Spirited Away.)
People make New Year Resolutions on the presumption that they will gain something from it, but thinking about it, I can't remember at all what I said I would do last year. Nor if I kept any of it. But I have some pretty big promises to make to myself this year. And I'm not messing them up, I hope of course.

Timothy is with me again; wandering about his cage and my room, he is very inquisitive, I suppose he is missing his owner. (CLICK) I don't blame him really..

Goodnightt People.

ps I like the photo; Just saying.

What happens when I chase you up the stairs? And I can't catch you. Followed you everywhere you go, But still I can't catch you. Why do we chase these uncatchable dreams? ( The Chase - Greg Holden)
A song I hold close to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment