Saturday 1 January 2011

Sometimes There's Someone That Can Always Keep You Going; I Pray You Find Your Someone..

Hello Little World of 2011.


Everyone is talking of fresh new starts, and new ideologies and talking of things to come. Yet for some, another year passes. A year that they might not want to endure, for those who have lost those they love. For those that are struggling through everything, and for those that aren't here anymore. I, myself, am living for a friend of mine that was killed in August, and his parents and family are taking Christmas and the New Year extremely hard.. Remember not everyone is thrilled to think of last year..

On a less depressing note; my day has yet again been lazy, with doing art work and about to go off to Thomas' for dinner. Which is rather nice. Especially after his New Years party thing, which was good, with a few friends. Was Lovely.

I'm still with a hodgeheg, who seems to love relieving himself on my desk. It's his way of showing his love. But, he's still a baby and his face remains to be far too cute for me to care. <3

My friend Will has been Vlogging for a while now, and I thought I might join the ranks with him. But its still just an idea.. I've tried it already; but I find it odd listening to someone on their own so I've tried different things to make it a little bit more interesting, and I do have a bit of editing experience that might help me. If I ever put the videos up, you'd understand. (HERE'S WILL'S VLOG CHANNEL)

Goodnight people, And welcome to 2011.

I'm still missing someone.

Have faith in me; I said I'd never let you go, And I never did. (Have Faith In Me - A Day To Remember)

No comments:

Post a Comment