Monday 28 February 2011

Be Careful Darling; I Break.

Hello;

I feel bad for not posting for nearly a week; Sorry about that!

Half term was actually so good in parts, way too busy really. I think I spent a lot of money too. Interesting win.

Half term was pretty raves, I posted on Tuesday? I think? From Doug's house, off my blackberry. And yeah, that night was pretty cool, not going to lie. Highlight was owning at N64 because I'm such a massive bamf at retro games :'). That was pretty sick; love from the guys there. Aha. Wednesday was waking up on Doug's floor in morning, freezing because I forgot to put a hoodie over myself, I'm so hardcore. I slept on floors 3 times this holiday. That definitely makes me hardcore..

After that; I headed into town to put some money in my bank, met up with Sarah for a bit and had a chat, which was nice. Haven't seen her for such a long time, but then headed home. Tidied. All that. Jonny and Tasmyn came round and we raved it up for a while. Played rockband because we are awesome.

Thursday? Thursday was my lazy day. (Y) I spent this day playing WoW.
I'm so cool. New graphics card, means I game. Hardcore style. It's not good.
I saw Matt for a bit, then wandered around the park with Amy; fun times. ;D

Friday, Eleanor came round in the afternoonish, We went around wokers, looked for movies and such. We ended up having loads of random chats as we went to tesco, Cotched on a bridge, scrumpled up on the floor in the cold. We headed back to mine, watched Zombie films through the night. Such a good night.

We then slept in for a bit, went to Reading for funsies. And I bought new jeans. They are rather nice, make me look taller. Eleanor stole my jeans, and we went to London. Eventually after a few trains, and undergrounds, We got to St Albans. Where Ross lives, and we got a lift to his and had a party thing at his with a load of our friends from ages back. I haven't seen that lot since the summer, sad times. Was lovely to see them all.

Slept on Adam's floor, woke up, and Adam made everyone pancakes because he's such a lad. A lot of love for Adam & Ross, amazing guys. Me & Eleanor went back through lots of train stations and things and came back to wokers for funsies. Then she had to go. /cry. <3 Today hasn't done much; oh well. Just scxhool and such. Now I'm 16. Win. Fun times aha.

Night people.

Maybe it's all for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment