Tuesday 1 February 2011

The Travelling Boy.

Evening.


Your eyes scream that you are free;
Yet these chains, they bound you to me.
Oh little travelling boy, do you not fear?
Do you not fear the world?
Let me see through your eyes.







I spent about half an hour drawing this, and it made me feel like me again. The one I've wanted to be for a long time, the same person I was about a year ago. But I know I'll lose that feeling by the time I go to bed. From when I used to love to draw, and run about and had so much energy.

I drew this to avoid physics coursework and music revision really.

Odd day, one lesson. Then a level choices. Fun?

Goodnight.

ps, Tonight I feel odd, weirdly odd. I think it's a good odd, but I'll sleep on it. I want to be what I was, it would be fun. Maybe that's what I need. Hmm.

She wishes that God would give her answers; And make her feel beautiful. We are, we are all innocent.

No comments:

Post a Comment