Sunday 20 February 2011

The Captain Of The Ship.

Hello;

I have to say thanks to my friends that keep linking my blog to theirs, it's quite cool to see that loads of people are blogging, so I may as well make a big list! :

-Harry Davidson [BLOG] [BAND PAGE] [BAND TWITTER]
-Thomas Joy [BLOG] [VLOG] [TWITTER]
-Arron Dempsey [BLOG]
-Louise Dutton [BLOG]
-Eleanor Daintree [BLOG]
-William Davison [BLOG] [VLOG]-Devon Sanders [BLOG]
-My mum.(: [BLOG]
-George Stow [BLOG]
-Nnamdi [BLOG]

I'm sure there's more; there definitely more. If I didn't say just give me a shout.(:

I've want to re-vamp my room for ages, and make something awesome out of it, but I never seem to have enough ideas. I have a lot of space and enough time really, but I can't decide what to make.

Today was just a shoutout to people; As Im tired, I'll blog tomorrow properly.

Oh Little Lion Man.

Night people.

ps, My half term is dead busy, Im actually excited for loads of stuff. All is good.

Imagine the satisfaction when you make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment