Monday 14 February 2011

Valentines Day? Psh.

Evening;

I don't think I've actually done much today really, so that was wasted. But oh well; randomly talking to like a billion different people on the phone because I felt like a chat, so that was nice. Not sure why I was in a talky mood(:

Like most people, Valentines day doesn't mean much to me. Fun?
Although It's quite cute seeing all the couples, but everyone has plans pretty much.

I've got nothing much to say today really; so I'll post stuff tomorrow when I will have something to say about how I failed all my exams from last week. Woo ;D

Oh; and yesterday was pretty awesome, went into Reading with Louise, and saw Ellie & Peter a few times. Was fun.

Goodnight people(:

ps, These are my mates http://www.facebook.com/pages/Watership/186854821347733
Definitely listen to them, they are recording soon, and they are sooo good. Awesome, thanks(:

Is this just another scene from the movie that you've seen one hundred times?

No comments:

Post a Comment