Friday 4 February 2011

Summer Sky

Hello;

Again I forgot to blog, I suck at keeping this up. Oh well, I'll try to keep it up better from now.

Yesterday didn't entail much, although a massive shout-out to Harry and Josh, who played on the radio. They were actually so awesome, and it was pretty funny to listen to. They are also extremely talented, and they are recording soon so when they have, I'll post some itunes links to where you can buy their music, which I would! It's rather amazing.

Apart from that, I had school which wasn't really much. Math challenge? Such a rave.

Finally, saw Thomas in the evening for a casual stroll with pretty in-depth life conversations. We were both tired but somehow got loads of energy by the end? Weird, but good.(:

Will post later!
Goodbye.

Sing me something soft, sad and delicate. Or loud and out of key, sing me anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment