Friday 4 February 2011

We Said Nothing Phases Us Anymore; We've Seen It All Before.

Evening;

Today has been a pretty relaxed day, even though I thought it would be far worse with school. It turned out okay.(: Casually cycled into school latish, wandered into English then physics, chemistry and history.

Been making plans to do things over half term and stuff with people, so life is looking good(: Im excited for half term really, although I have exams all of next week, how fun! ¬¬
Been making plans for summer as well, so yeah things are going well.

Been asked by Chris to do artwork for his band, I actually really want to. But need ideas, and feel weirdly uncreative so maybe not tonight. But I would love to give him something amazing for his band(:

Night little world.

Something in my heart tonight; Feel it in my soul. Let you see my wildest side, if I can see your bones. Now I drink coffee; Not just Ribena. And I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment