Tuesday 22 February 2011

Forcing Hearts Of Stone To Beat Again.

Hello;

I said to someone that I would do the blog, but I never said what time. I guess half three is as good as any time :).

Today has been rather lazy; although I have definitely gotten back into guitar. I have very missed writing songs and such; it kinda reminds of summer, sitting in fields singing songs with people, and around campfire. The summer can speed up, no one likes this winter shit.

I met up with Alec today, and briefly Jonny, which was awesome as I walked with them from the station to their house. The chats are always epic with those two, a lot of love for the Hawkins family, they are lovely. Walked home with Sara, who I can't have seen for years; was lovely catching up:).

Tomorrow is hell busy; got something important in the morning, then off into wokingham for my first haircut in seven months. I can now genuinely pass off as a girl with my hair tied back. I totally appreciated my friends saying I make a pretty girl.. ;D. Then I'm off to bracknell to see Dempsey, help install a game, and then down to Reading to Doug's house to rave it up with the lads from school. Sounds good to me.
Then plans for pretty much everyday for the next week; which is awesome:).

Going to have some recording with Harry sometime too; so maybe look forward to some songs? Aha. They won't be too good, I'm not amazing at guitar and not so great at singing.

Hello audio editting.. ;D.

Also; going to do a collab with Laura over the magic of the internet because we are dead awesome.

www.youtube.com/apieceofawesome

I believe that is her youtube; lovely girl(:
Said I was one of the most positive people she knows; that made me happy, but she's only known me in the last few weeks, aha.

That's all; goodnight people(:

We are the ones in competition, but claim this ain't no race.
Take a breathe and explode like bullets tearing through the wind; Cut me up like a razorblade that tried to separate the skin.
We found a world worth dying for; we've been battered so hard we don't feel it anymore.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

1 comment:

  1. Rise against (L) and you said I had good taste in music haha ;)

    ReplyDelete