Monday 31 January 2011

Noticing The Little Things That Slip Under Your Surface.

Good Evening,

Today started off weirdly. Not good, in fact. Sitting in a class room, with a class discussing funerals and the afterlife. And my mind turns to you. Someone I lost, that I miss. So my day didn't start off so great. That lesson totally threw me.

After that, I think the day was fine for the most part, and then ended pretty well.(:
Ending with art at school, before going home and not doing much, saw Jack for like half an hour and then headed off to Louise's to watch Glee and such.(: I enjoyed this evening.

Timothy is a scamp, but ever so cute. I'll find a cute picture of him.


He's so cute.(:

Well, Goodnight.

ps, Still waiting for summer.

It sounds so sweet coming from the lips of an angel, hearing those words it makes me weak.

No comments:

Post a Comment