Monday 24 January 2011

Car Crashes And Silhouettes.

Hello Little World;

I forgot to blog yesterday, and 3 people actually pointed this out to me, people that I don't talk to very often so that was kinda nice!

Today has been a rather bland day of school; which nothing ever seems to happen. Although, I wouldn't give up most of the conversations I have in lessons, some people are just awesome to be with in lessons.

Getting addicted to a game, and it's not good that I'm getting addicted, but it leads to massive skype calls which are just so funny, its pretty awesome talking to the guys from school a lot more. It's kinda like hours of phone calls, but between about 3 or 4 of us, it helps doing work as well, I can talk to people and get a load of revision and art done.

I have had my snake out for the last 2 hours or so. And yes. I have a snake. He's there in the photo, Just took it. He's pretty cool, lush colours.

That's all for tonight really, I'll write a better blog tomorrow. Half day of school tomorroww.

Nightt.

The rest of my life can't be compared to this night. They bring me to you. (They Bring Me To You - Joshua Radin)

2 comments: