Friday 14 January 2011

Chemicals That Run Through Our Veins; These Drugs Make Us Go Insane.

Hello World.

Its rather early but still; Hello(:
I heard thunder earlier, and I am a fan of thunder. And lightning. So stunning if you manage to see it.

I'm rather happy right now, And I'm excited for the weekend.(Y)

Well; Today, I sat through school with crappy lessons sorta. And half fainted half through art, I might have just fallen asleep. but I wasn't sleeping? I dont know. Then I managed to cycle to the station, 100m from the station, fall off my bike, spin the front wheel all the way round and screw up the chain and gears, and break the reflectors off. And screw up my hands, there are nice marks that make me look like I've been crucified(Y). I then missed the train. Woo? ;D.
I got some personal good news today that shall not be shared. But yes, good news. Despite reading it at about midnight because I didn't notice I had it.

AS IN EVERY POST IM EXCITED FOR THE SUMMER. It will be so good. I can't wait.

Oh, adn going to reading on saturday. Im excited :3 It will fun.

Goodnight reading people.


ps I'M PROUD OF MY YEAR 7 PHOTOGRAPHY, I'M SO ATTRACTIVE.
pps I forgot who I used to be. I want to be like him again, he was rather awesome.

Don't want another pretty face; I don't want just anyone to hold, I want you and your beautiful soul. (Beautiful Soul - Jesse McCartney)

No comments:

Post a Comment