Wednesday 12 January 2011

Slow Dance With Me In The Sun's Glow.

Hello.

It's kinda nice that people have stopped to tell me that they read my blog. Including Devon in Math. Who was far to over-enthusiastic about it, but it made me smile nonetheless. Just nice to see that some people like reading it too(:

Today has been okay, woke up 5 minutes before my train was
meant to leave, and it was delayed which was okay. Walking through Reading with headphones in, I totally felt like I was in a weird film as I wandered down the drenched roads.

School was pretty much as normal as it gets. Chemistry, Math, Music and Physics. Basically, as soon as math was over, the day was finished. Music is dead easy, and physics. We did something on space. I wasn't listening. Talking to Ashton about New year and Fest. Was a good lesson(Y).

My summer is getting more and more anticipated. 11 weeks. Planning trips to places. I honestly can't wait. I realise I've said this in every post pretty much but IT'S SO EXCITING!

Standing on the train home, talking to Ken about photos and such, wanting to start making scrap books and such. It sounds like a plan(Y). I also intend to cover my wardrobe in photos. Just because I can(:

That's all for Todayy; Thanks. G'Night.

ps I love photos of people dancing.
Oh, and old conversations can be nice to read.(:

Give me something to believe in. (Something To Believe In - FM Static)

No comments:

Post a Comment