Friday 28 January 2011

Sometimes The Water Is Always Hazed; It Doesn't Matter. Just Swim.

Evening;

I've been watching through all the first 2 series of skins, and being obsessively drawn into it. Far to addictive to watch, weird that I never watched it when it was on tv. Even though everyone told me to. My room is a huge mess; and I keep meaning to tidy it and I'm just losing loads of stuff. Its totally not clever. But oh well; I'll do some art as well(:

There's nothing to really say right now; I need to do a lot of work.

So I bid you farewell.
Sleep well.
I'd really like to for once. please? thanks.It's really not fun not sleeping :(.

Excited for tomorrow.(:

Goodnight.

Lie with me under the sky; Forget the world. Let's pretend like we just met. (Distil e Ocibro - Killer Eyes)

No comments:

Post a Comment