Thursday 20 January 2011

Halting A Race With No Finish Line.

Evening.

Paint covered body, a completely messed up room, and stuff everywhere. I'm not even sure what I did. Although, I can say it wasn't revising for my mock tomorrow. Clever. (Y) Today has been quiet, with school and such. Along with realising that I have to do so much art, I'm probably going to die.

Although; I have been looking at my camera, longingly. It wishes to be used far more, and I said I would but haven't got round to starting it.

I just checked the camera. Horrified face. Ken and I were bored and took random photos. They scare me.

I'm thinking about designing a t-shirt for the website Threadless, and it seems like a pretty good idea. Along with your t-shirt getting printed, you get a load of money. I have no chance in getting that, but there's no harm in trying I guess. I have a few ideas so far. Sat drawing them in German.

Oh, and someone drew me a while ago. Despite not looking very much like me, I think it's awesome.

Well, I need to shower, badly. Covered in paint.

Goodnight.

Don't fly so high; Little Bird (This Is Who We Are - Cartel)

No comments:

Post a Comment