Wednesday 19 January 2011

I'm Thinking Of You; Are You Thinking Of Me Too?

Hello.

Today wasn't particularly interesting, but involved school as usual and such, where we've decided to make the portable N64 so we can play it in break & lunch. I've never felt cooler. Honestly, being a geek is amazing.

Other than that, I've done nothing else really. Thomas and I wandered around in the cold, through the fog. It was extremely idyllic and distant, if not otherworldly. Talks and such, it was nice. If not freezing, so we went back to mine. Toasties & Tea. Lovely.

Now contemplating whether to do work, or not.
I have some things running through my mind.

Goodnight.

ps, What would you fight Tooth and Nail for? A question that I was asked this morning.

Picture is an old drawing; Probably from about a year ago. Line is from the notebook.

I will reach for your hand; As I walk in the dark. ( Take Me Home - Futures)

No comments:

Post a Comment