Thursday 6 January 2011

Sunbeams & Cold Nights.

Bonjour Monde.

The first day back at school has made me realise I need to start working a bit harder, but I guess that shouldn't be hard. I pretty much coast along with school, but I guess most people do right now.

I am going to start getting my camera out more, I am thinking of getting back into photography(: I want some really nice pictures, just things to remember, and keeping memories. That's what photos are for, ey? That and I need a lot for art as well, so might need some creativity!

I talked with someone today, and we talked about reliving the past. Having the ability to warp back into it, and relive moments over and over. We thought this could cause everlasting happiness when needed but would cause an eternal sunshine of a spotless mind in a way. We still want to be able to relive our past.

That is why I want more photos.

I can't wait for summer, the sunshine will be greeted very well.

The longer nights, hot evenings, and general warmth and sunshine. It better be like that. I'm hoping(Y).

Goodnight People.

ps, I want to go to the beach this summer, once or twice.. Or possibly abroad. I've been given the option(Y)(:
And I didn't take the photo, but I wish I did.

I stay wrecked and jealous for this, for this simple reason. (Cute without the E - Taking Back Sunday)

No comments:

Post a Comment