Monday 10 January 2011

Flare Up The Campfire; Bottles To The Sky. Let's Scream Because We Can, Because We're Alive.

Hello World.

Recently I've been so hyped up for the summer; I honestly can't wait. 11 weeks of it. I want to go out so much, in the sun again. I can't wait. Short tees, shorts and warrmmthhhh. Honestly can't wait.

Today hasn't come to much but I don't really mind, nice having days where I don't have to do much. School was basic as usual (Y). Although, Im staring at my room, and it looks like world war 3. Seriously, I can't see my floor.
Also my hair is getting longer and longer. I think it's growing. It needs to be cut. Badlyyy.

BACK TO THE SUMMER(Y).

I can't wait. There's loads to look forward to as well(Y). And people are planing holidays and such things, so I hoping to get a better job or just save up from this job. Then I can go places. Such as the beach(: And my brother is getting married, which I am actually really excited about. Him and his fiancée really fit together perfectly.

Well; I have no more to say really today. post tomrrow? Indeed.

G'Night.

Photo has nothing to do with anything; I thought it was awesome(:

THOMAS JOY HAS A VLOG AND THIS IS A SHOUT OUT TO IT. WATCH IT?

Vlog Episode 1
&
Vlog Episode 2

Watch them. ;D

We saw the summer sky and we, we drank the silver skies (Boys Will Be Boys - Every Avenue)

No comments:

Post a Comment