Sunday 2 January 2011

Think Of You Later In My Empty Room.

Second day of 2011? It's actually not that exciting. I'm not excited really.

Although, firstly, I do regret having a job that starts at 6. I mgiht have been up already and before that, but I still don't want to have to go out in the cold at that time, it's not as fun as it sounds. And It doesn't sound fun.

I've spent another day watching films and doing pretty much nothing, which can't be good. Except getting a gargantuan amount of films onto my pc, and watching them one by one. I planned to do work whilst watching them, that never happen. I doubt it will.

Timothy has returned back home today, so he's back off with Louise, but it was lovely for a visit from her and a catch up with timothy so he could crap all over my desk and run randomly around my room. He seemed to be pleased with himself.

I've realised that the last few days have amounted to films, a small amount of art and a lot of thinking and random drawings. Nothing major or even remotely interesting.

I was thinking about doing huge scale drawings.. But no idea what to draw..

Maybe my creativity is being drained.

Goodnight World.

If the sun sets a mile ahead; Maybe then we can pretend that all of our lives could be perfect in the end. (I Can't See Myself Getting To Sleep Tonight - Valencia)

No comments:

Post a Comment