Friday 14 January 2011

Signal Fires.

Hello World,

Today has been sloww, and I didn't really accomplish much. Most days amount to that, but that's all really. Ken came over after school and we raved it up for no apparent reason, we have such random conversations. They can lead to anything. He is a rather awesome person. Stalk him if you like? (ON BOOKFACE).

Then saw Tom and had a catch up and such, was lovely. Despite it being half eleven, and dark and wet.

My kitten is currently in my room, running around, meowing like crazy. Climbing absolutely everywhere. He is beyond adorable. He reminds me of a confused toddler. He is exploring around my room and generally crashing into everything and pulling everything around. Still extremely cute.

I am covering my wardrobe with photos soon, and start scrap-booking I think. But I need to start taking my camera places, so you know. I might not be that committed to it. But we'll see how it goes.

Love the life you live, you only get one shot.
But always learn from your mistakes, like I said. You only get one shot.

Going to Reading tomorrow, Im excited.
Goodnight.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment