Sunday 16 January 2011

We Ran Too Fast; Our Legs Never Caught Up.


Evening World.

Today has been another lazy day, but it has been rather nice. I went to work dead early in the morning again, but remember to wake up this morning(Y). Stayed at work til about 11 with Jason, discussing the idea of making a handheld Nintendo 64. Or gamecube. I then decided I actually wanted to do this. But originally I thought that the console couldnt be opened, apparently I was wrong. I melted a pen into the shape of the special nintendo screws and undid them all. Such a win.
After a long time, I got rid of all the excess shell of the thing and got it running and working with just the main components.
I believe I dropped it. I, therefore, half broke it.

Such a wasted day.

But other than that, its been okay. Done some revision, but nothing much really, and my room is a tip (Y).

Been watching youtube clips to keep me entertained. Tis fun listening to people.

Deciding whether to actually vlog, loads of people are now. I said I would ages ago and never did. Hmm.

Well today wasn't interesting enough for an interesting post but oh well.

I'll try and fix the N64 thing. But I doubt I can. *sad times*

Goodnight.

These birds don't fear the sky

No comments:

Post a Comment