Sunday 9 January 2011

This Winter Is Cold; And We Aren't Heating Up.

Hello..

I'm starting to hate winter more, its cold when I go to work as always, nice and early (Y). So that's how I started my day, and stayed at work for a few hours, then home and doing work and whatever. Saw tom for like half an hour, and that's all I've really done today, some friends are playing poker tonight but I'm not really up for it.

An imagination is an incredible thing, something that makes us feel and create our own little worlds. And helps us to live our lives properly. At the moment, my imagination isn't helping me. I've been trying to do art with absolutely no creative flare at all..Kinda sucks. But merh.

I made Timthy a run today, Which im kinda proud of, I like it. And its kinda clever because it folds away and can be stored easy and such. I don't know why Im so proud of it, but it took like half an hour to make, if not a bit longerrr.


Yesterday was nice though. I liked yesterday. Saw Louise and such, and yeah. 'Twas lovelyy. I enjoyed yesterday a lot:).

Oh, and I used to wear a key around my neck, and I've decided to do it again. I just like it for some odd reason.

Goodnight People.

Someday both of us will die, so I was thinking, I could be your semi-perfect guy. (Longshot - Nevertheless)

No comments:

Post a Comment