Sunday 30 January 2011

What Takes Your Breath Away?

Hello;

I'm actually tired for once, so I'm going to make this short and post tomorrow. I weirdly have a lot to say but no energy to say it.

Yesterday was nice, I went to work and then did nothing for ages, and then went and saw Jonny for a while, and then headed over to toms where we made pasta and a chocolate mug cake. Then watched some of a film and I fell asleep and stayed the night (Y). How lovely of Thomas(:

Then today, Thomas set me an alarm for work, had some toast and wandered off to work, where I spent my morning with Jason (my boss) at work, we have chats. They are particularly awesome, I enjoy working on a sunday; despite it starting at 6am. Then I pondered around my house, had a shower, before going to Louise's and watched a film or two and played with Timothy, was awesome(Y).(:

And now. Now I shall tidy.(:

Goodnight.

ps Have you ever had your breath taken away? What takes your breath away?

She was only 17, when she threw away everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment