Monday 3 January 2011

Let's Not Fight, Tonight; Just Dance With Me.

Hello World.

Yet another lazy day; but I will be spending most of my night tonight doing art. But I have a million videos on my computer of different tv series and different films to keep me going.

Both my brother and sister have gone back to their houses today, so it's a bit quieter but about the same as usual. There's a lot of space in my house as well, so I can shove junk in their rooms while their gone. Im so nice. ;D

I had dinner at Louise's & Timothy's house, and it was lovely to see her, and we watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, (which is violently creepy...) with her family and a few neighbours. I have missed her while she has been gone, and it's nice that she's back. I do love spending time with her.

Recently; I have a come back across Greg Holden, here is his youtube channel. His set of videos called 'This Is Not My Living Room' are amazing. I love his music, and he is extremely talented.

Good Evening people.

ps You are my muse.

I'll hold you tighter than you'd like. (Drive Drive Drive - Greg Holden)

No comments:

Post a Comment