Tuesday 11 January 2011

Exceptionally Underwhelmed.

Evening.

Firstly, some people are spiteful. They disgust me with the things they can say. People who can easily hurt those around them, and I don't even know who they are.

But today has been good, I think. The morning was mundane, as I didn't have school. But I saw Louise in the evening, and watched 90210, and gave Timothy his run and such. Was a lovely evening.

Each night appears to be more infuriating than the last. I am not sleeping close to at all any more. But oh well. I'm still functioning(Y). Dead set on the weekend though, I'd rather not pass through the next few days. I don't see the point, I don't think they are anything special. Sorry to disappoint you, the next few blogs posts may not be that exciting.


I've decided to watch the Blair Witch Project again. It's not the scariest thing ever, in fact it's not really scary at all. But it's something to do, seeing as I don't particularly understand it.

Sleep well People.

ps, Life is ever so confusing.

When we both know there’s so much love clenched within our fists. (Goodbye Waves And Drive Ways - The Rocket Summer)

No comments:

Post a Comment