Friday 7 January 2011

This Is A Call To Arms; I Beg Of You.

Hello Little World;

My Friday night has pretty much amounted to nothing; but the rain has shown me wanting summer even more. Although, I was hoping to sit inside and hear the water press against the window. There is something calming about listening to rain, something mysterious I guess.

Along with listening to millions and millions of acoustic covers of songs I love, some really old ones. Songs seem to make me remember things, little memories, or people that I have heard the song with.

Or just times that the music reminds me of. I find it strange, but it's like looking into the past for me.

Some people also write lyrics like no one else, they are so unique, so incredible and hold value compared to the shit that is passed through most pop music.

For me, people like Mayday Parade and Greg Holden write such amazing lyrics.
I envy them greatly.

I am still so looking forward to the summer; and getting a job. I really want to go somewhere... different in the summer. There's people I'd like to take with me to.

There's a world out there I no longer want to miss.
Tonight I don't think I'll sleep so well; I have far too much energy!

Goodnight People.

How she hoped he missed her, 'Cause God; She missed how he would kiss her (Champagne's For Celebrating - Mayday Parade)

No comments:

Post a Comment