Tuesday 4 January 2011

You're A Dead Man Walking; Walk Away With Your Life.

Hello People;

I can't say I don't enjoy lazy days, but I should really do more. Although I am now doing art, so I'm actually using my time wisely. Despite this; I am extremely far behind.. Oh well. I'm not too phased.
I didn't really do much today, walked Louise to school, sat around watching videos and doing work again, and then saw Louise again in the evening, and spent the evening playing with Timothy and such things, was a lovely evening.

Still stuck on Greg Holden though; can't stop watching his videos. It's probably not good but oh well. I like them(:

Final day of holidays tomorrow; And mocks ina month, which isn't too bad. It's been a nice holiday for the most part, and was lovely seeing family at christmas.

I honestly can't wait for hot nights, and summer evenings. It's printed in my mind that it will happen soon enough.

Good night People.

Oh; and the photo is Ash; a male gecko of Louise's. Took the photo while I looked after him over the summer.

We're nothing short of invincible. (Reinventing Your Exit - Underoath)

No comments:

Post a Comment