Saturday 15 January 2011

Let's Crash Tonight; The Drink's Been Good And Our Bodies Are Tired, So Lie With Me Here?

Hello(:

Today has been pretty awesome, although I slept through work. Definite fail right there. But I then wandered through the freezing cold windy morning To Thomas's house for breakfast and a nice little catch up, which was lovely, he, himself, is ever so lovely(: Watched hustle then strolled back home.

Then Louise and I took the train into Reading and headed straight for the piercing parlour, where Louise got her nape pierced. It is seriously awesome, you should check it out on her blog.(: That was pretty cool and apparently it wasn't too bad getting it pierced. We then went straight into Nandos. They are amazing, and the food is amazing and we were talking about how it's actually pretty cheap, and yet AWESOME. (Y) That was a lovely meal, I like having lunch with Louise, she is awesome.(:
We then looked at a few shops and headed home, watched Ten things I hate about you, its an old but pretty awesome film. Very cute scenes in it(:

I have been looking back at designs that my brother has done (I think I mentioned him on here before, so Hi if you read this again Josh!) and they are beyond awesome. Here is his website if you want to check any of his stuff out.(:

Today has been pretty awesome, thanks for reading!.

Goodnight.

ps Image is my brothers Butterfly with candles, with I helped with a little bit. It's awesome.

OH AND HERE IS HARRY'S BLOG, HE IS AN AWESOME GINGER AND YOU SHOULD READ ABOUT HIM. ;D (Y)

I got the concept; And came to the conclusion that the top floor was just an illusion. (Dare4Distance - NeverShoutNever)

No comments:

Post a Comment